Skip to main content

Dutchy Referral Contest

What is  Dutchy Autofaucet Referral Contest?

This highest paid (pool 250$!) faucet event every month from 1st day of the month to its last day. I think the reward is more interesting because you can.claim it in 60 different coins and swap it direct on the page. More info about this free crypto faucet read my article here.

How I got my referrals in Dutchycorp Autofaucet?

The most of my referrals I gained via PTC advertisement on Firefaucet . There is an Advertisers panel when you open PTC offers. After buying your PTC's (Faucetpay, Direct for the on-site token exchange) is your site online and active. I made around 500 views a day, less or more

What are another ways to get referrals?

Firefaucet is useful to get referrals everywhere if you prefer Paid to Click method. My second advertising attempt which worked are banners. As a low-budget user I could not find a site where could I do it and for me it was to create a Banner Ad campaign on Bitcotasks. 3 days for 2 or 3$
You may also promote your banners on Dutchy site but not for this event (guess why :) .

Dutchy leaderboard



What are the results?

I achieved 14th place this month (it is the last day of the year 2023). The reward today is around 17 000 Satoshi . This was not the site 
I gave the highest effort and spent almost no money there.



Why the referral contests?

I like to compare your results with another users of the faucet site. Getting referrals is best and maybe the best metric of finding out if you are good at sharing your referral link or not.

Where to withdraw from Faucets?

I strongly recommend Faucetpay because you can withdraw from all over the Faucets and earn for PTC views purchase and again and again. 


You can sign up to Dutchy  Autofaucet here or visit my blog Homepage for getting another info. All sites I write about are frequently used by me and are not a scam

Comments