Skip to main content

Firefaucet

What is FireFaucet?

Firefaucet is the most user friendly faucet and also my first faucet I ever tried.

Firefaucet withdraw


How I use FireFaucet?

I use FireFaucet to advertise the Vie Faucet site, because I got the highest amount of referrals from here. 1000 views costs 1.2 USD. Payment via Faucetpay is possible.

Why Firefaucet?

I would recommend Firefaucet it's PTC campaigns do have the highest conversion rate! You also get 5% of your referrals deposit, also it is important to attract new advertisers!

Another features

Like any other crypto earn site, also Firefaucet includes Offerwall, PTC offers and another features to earn the ACP points, which can be via Autoclaiming added to your balance.

Withdrawal from Firefaucet

Minimal withdrawal from this site is a little higher and that is why I use it mostly to advertise another projects. Direct withdrawals or Faucetpay

Register here 

Comments

Post a Comment